Diversity team.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
People seeing this Site
web counter[Diversity] gaming
Similar topics
Facebook Site
Top posters
Mortstrength:)
[Diversity] Fanpage and Group I_vote_lcap[Diversity] Fanpage and Group I_voting_bar[Diversity] Fanpage and Group I_vote_rcap 
thisistomy
[Diversity] Fanpage and Group I_vote_lcap[Diversity] Fanpage and Group I_voting_bar[Diversity] Fanpage and Group I_vote_rcap 
z3n2.-
XinzAkaAloey-.
clairvoyance
zzeLanss .-
Fresth.-
VanHelsing
Dizzy :)
cK
Support
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Diversity team. on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Diversity team. on your social bookmarking website

[Diversity] Fanpage and Group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Administrator

[Diversity] Fanpage and Group Empty
PostSubject: [Diversity] Fanpage and Group   [Diversity] Fanpage and Group EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 am

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Diversity-Gaming/143725275685124

FANPAGE KITA. DI LIKE YA SEMUA.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?officers&gid=127887430564593#!/group.php?gid=127887430564593

GROUP KITA. JOIN YA SEMUA

Diharapkan untuk semua members dari [Diversity] join dan like fanpage dan group kita.

untuk yang di group tolong tulis di wall groupnya nama dan nick dong.
byar bsa dijadiin officer di groupnya.
thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clairvoyance

clairvoyance

PostSubject: Re: [Diversity] Fanpage and Group   [Diversity] Fanpage and Group EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 pm

aisss sedapppp ada fanpage nya jg..
udah diaccept n dilike kaka kepin (y) hahaha albino
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Diversity] Fanpage and Group   [Diversity] Fanpage and Group EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:44 am

clairvoyance wrote:
aisss sedapppp ada fanpage nya jg..
udah diaccept n dilike kaka kepin (y) hahaha albino

oke deh samm..

thanks sip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Diversity] Fanpage and Group   [Diversity] Fanpage and Group Empty

Back to top Go down

[Diversity] Fanpage and Group
Page 1 of 1